Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Summit Hotel Magnolia Staycation

9-10 April 2015. 

Doña Hemady Street corner Aurora Boulevard, New Manila, Quezon City


We stepped inside the hotel's lobby at exactly 10 o'clock in the morning, but we were whisked into our Fabulous Suite at 1.30 in the afternoon. Fortunately, the hotel was integrated with the mall, so the waiting was less painful as we did lunch and some window shopping. This was also the reason why I chose to staycation in Quezon City, in an area so close to home.

Our first glimpse of the suite awed me that would I plan to own a condo unit, I'd have it interiored like the suite. It's a Hollywood themed room, and although the living room was separated from the bedroom with a wall, it did not feel cramped. What amused me was the bathroom which was separated from the bedroom with a clear glass, with blinds to hide whatever business you had in the tub. 


Since we were somewhat inside the mall, everything we ate came from restaurants found inside it. Hotel breakfast, which we availed, was set meals at The Clubhouse, a small restaurant that I adored because of its rustic setting. It had bacon (!), so that was a plus for me. Although the kid was not given a breakfast stub as he was not counted, the restaurant did not charge us for his pancakes. 

 
Until our next staycation, 

jrlee